- Dance fees are invoiced 4 weeks prior to the term starting.
- Fees are payable by the first Saturday of term.
- If fees aren’t paid by the required date, students will not be allowed to participate in the class.
- Payment plans can be arranged at Reception.
- There is no credit or refund given to missed classes, or students that withdraw during the term.
- Fees are inclusive of GST.
- Students are required to be in the correct uniform, including footwear that is required for each class.
- Hair must be neatly pulled off face and hair bun is required for Ballet.
- Please ensure all clothing and shoes are labelled with your name.
- No jewellery to be worn in class.
- All staff hold a current first aid certificate.
- In the event of an emergency, we will evacuate and staff will direct students to the nearest exit.
- Students or parents must notify Dance Project of any pre-existing injuries.
- When an injury occurs in the studio, Dance Project will administer any first aid needed and contact the Emergency contact person immediately if required. Any medical costs incurred will be responsibility of the student/parent/guardian.
- Dance Project has a zero tolerance to bullying and threatening behaviour of any kind from students, family members or staff.
- Any person seen displaying bullying or threatening behaviour will be asked to leave Dance Project.
Child Safety Policy
- Dance Project is committed to child safety.
- All staff hold a current working with children check.
- We have zero tolerance to child abuse, any allegations or concerns, we will be addressed immediately.